pistolerobreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakbeat, dnb, dubstep, psy, dub, tech, jazz, funk, rock etc...

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Share | 

Rage Against The Machine

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

Rage Against The Machine  Empty
PostajNaslov: Rage Against The Machine    Rage Against The Machine  Empty11/2/2010, 21:33

Rage Against The Machine  L4615f7c0c37105756c8690
Citat :

Rage Against The Machine reached the Christmas No. 1 spot thanks to those that bought the single and now the massive 'Thank you' gig that was promised is finally here!

On Sunday 6th June, Finsbury Park will host the victory party to end all victory parties!

The victory marks a stunning upset against the heavily favoured X Factor single. Following the massive Facebook [/url]campaign to make the 1992 track top the Christmas charts, RATM will play a concert in celebration of this incredible triumph.

Taking place at London's Finsbury Park on June 6. The show comes after Tom Morello, Zack de la Rocha and co promised to play a free UK show if
their song 'Killing In the Name' made the Christmas Number One slot
ahead of The X Factor winner Joe McElderry's 'The Climb'.

Registration for tickets is open now at TheRageFactor.co.uk and closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday (February 14).

Once registered, tickets will be released on a rolling lottery basis
from 9am (GMT) on February 17, with a maxium two tickets available per
person.

evo, ja se prijavio Rage Against The Machine  Icon_cool ...jeftin let do londona i zabavica samo takva Rage Against The Machine  Icon_cheers ...ako me izvuku Rage Against The Machine  Icon_redface

Zadnja promjena: zm; 10/9/2010, 11:53; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
hrvoyeah

hrvoyeah

Broj postova : 259
Registration date : 17.09.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: Rage Against The Machine    Rage Against The Machine  Empty12/2/2010, 17:28

zm je napisao/la:
evo, ja se prijavio Rage Against The Machine  Icon_cool ...jeftin let do londona i zabavica samo takva Rage Against The Machine  Icon_cheers ...ako me izvuku Rage Against The Machine  Icon_redface

fish, chips, cup of tea, bad food, worse weather, marry fuckin' poppins, london! naughty

OT - zanimljivo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUPYIShaX1s
ne radi mi embedanje da ga ubijes.
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: Rage Against The Machine    Rage Against The Machine  Empty12/2/2010, 19:40

hrvoyeah je napisao/la:
ne radi mi embedanje da ga ubijes.
ma radi Rage Against The Machine  Icon_basketball
Kod:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/link[/youtube]
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Rage Against The Machine    Rage Against The Machine  Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Rage Against The Machine

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema [Vrh]