pistolerobreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakbeat, dnb, dubstep, psy, dub, tech, jazz, funk, rock etc...

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Share | 

Archaic

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

Archaic Empty
PostajNaslov: Archaic   Archaic Empty1/11/2009, 13:35

Archaic Lory%203

Archaic
http://www.myspace.com/archaick
http://soundcloud.com/archaic-kostas

Citat :
my name is kostas kanlis.i started with the music at young age(16) playing bass with punk&experimental bands.From 1990 i started to dj,mixing underground electronic music,acid house,techno,breakbeats. in 1993 i went to my first free psychedelic trance party in london put on by ahimsa.the experience was unique,cosmic,spiritual and changed my life.after going to more parties like pagan,dragonfly,tip paries and more,i dedicated my self to explore the psytrance movement,organising and playing at parties in greece,under by name dj lory. I started to write my own music at the end of ninetees when i took my first synth (prophecy)and others like wicrowave,novation&more 1997-98..My first album was in 2002 under by name initia(shining beings)in a greek label called (loopsnoo rec).i 've released also some tracks to various compilations for this label and others like (harmonia rec)tracks like(humanimal,birds magic)and more. From 2007 i joined up to wildthings records family which is my favorite label, under by name archaic,and with the great support of alex e.v.p,beardy and spiney for sound quality&technikal secrets i released the first 2 tunes(lost tribe,anaconta)in the compilation called:(digital music therapy)2008..end of this year i released my first archaic album(wildness) in wildthings and in 2009 i released another 2 tunes for the last wild compilation(cymatic freakquencies),tracks(shamanic crisis,visionary plants). i released a tune(breathing techniques) to the last compilation(epicentre)for (hadra) label.and a track called(soothsayer) for phar psyde rec,compilation called(frogology)........ Archaic is my sound exploration in the altered states of human conciousness and focusing in the field that archetypes and mythological scapes exist... i try to create a mystical environment beyond the music.Nature,animals and cosmic soundscapes with mystical shamanistic,throbbing rhythms, that can go the listener into this field... the harmonic resonance between all these elements is the key for a good and positive vibration tune!

rastur grk...album Wildness špica i sve stvari po raznim kompilacijama rulaju...teški pistolerac Archaic 266131

Zadnja promjena: zm; 29/1/2012, 09:41; ukupno mijenjano 2 put/a.
[Vrh] Go down
Indra

Broj postova : 5
Registration date : 30.01.2008

Archaic Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Archaic   Archaic Empty13/11/2009, 08:37

je, zanimljiv lik u svakom slucaju, organizirao je par shumskih partija po brdima Grcke (uglavnom ekipa sa wildthings recordsa) i svaki put slozi odlican koncept i ambijent. Inace, ful smiren i stalozen, sto se mozda ne bi reklo po muzici koju svira i promovira Smile
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

Archaic Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Archaic   Archaic Empty24/11/2009, 15:52

Indra je napisao/la:
Inace, ful smiren i stalozen, sto se mozda ne bi reklo po muzici koju svira i promovira Smile
pa ne bih baš nazvao njegovu mjuzu NEmirnom i NEstaloženom, baš suprotno, mjuza mu je teški zen Archaic 265285, skroz plesni, ali ipak zen Archaic Icon_biggrin tako da ova izjava o staloženosti svakako stoji Archaic 21914
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

Archaic Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Archaic   Archaic Empty29/1/2012, 09:45

evo, upravo preslušavam novi album...i sviđa mi se šta čujem cheers

[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Archaic Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Archaic   Archaic Empty