pistolerobreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakbeat, dnb, dubstep, psy, dub, tech, jazz, funk, rock etc...

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Share | 

beatport.com

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
hrvoyeah

hrvoyeah

Broj postova : 259
Registration date : 17.09.2008

beatport.com Empty
PostajNaslov: beatport.com   beatport.com Empty5/5/2009, 11:32

Beatport je internetski portal za house glazbicu. kao i svugdje, ima svega, od onog fakat loseg hausa s visokim muskim vokalima beatport.com 141301 do super spicerskih rilisova, a fora je u tome kaj oni svako malo izdaju kompilaciju s najskidanijim stvarima proslog mjeseca npr. i tu se zna naci dosta dobre mjuze. nisam bas neki fan te zike, ali neke stvari me oduseve. npr...

[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

beatport.com Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: beatport.com   beatport.com Empty5/5/2009, 11:51

ne volim beatport, ali neke stvari mogu se samo na beatportu nabavit tj. pretpostavljam da neki labelovi imaju s njima ekskluzivne ugovore...npr broken robot records
[Vrh] Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj postova : 396

beatport.com Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: beatport.com   beatport.com Empty24/5/2009, 20:18

premješteno u "razno" iz "elektronike" jer beatport je portal/shop za sve vrste elektronike a ne samo za hausić kako je navedeno odmah u startu....te naknadno među linkove What a Face
beatport.com 21914
[Vrh] Go down
https://pistolerobreaks.forumcroatian.com
zm

zm

beatport.com Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: beatport.com   beatport.com Empty18/7/2011, 16:57

Citat :
Beatport is the recognized leader of electronic music downloads by DJs and fans alike delivering content in premium-encoded formats that match the professional performance quality standards of the world's leading sound systems. Beatport.com allows users to access the world of club music through secure, legal, hi-speed, high quality downloads in MP3, MP4 and WAV formats on a pay per download basis from an impressive library of the world's leading independent labels.

Mission Statement

Music. Technology. Culture. Design. Beatport is the most relevant online source of electronic music in the world.

History

The first version of Beatport launched in January 2004 with 79 record labels on board. By mid 2004, Beatport started to gain recognition collaborating with some of the top DJs and technology companies in the business such as Native Instruments in Berlin and world-renowned dance artists, Bad Boy Bill, John Acquaviva and Richie Hawtin.

With the re-vision of the site January 2005, the momentum of Beatport's achievements picked up speed. Beatport 2.0 soon became the recognized global leader in Independent dance music, building a catalog over 100,000 tracks supplied by 2,700 signed labels.

With the third re-launch, Beatport 3.0 displays significant improvements to the site. Adding to the already impressive list of features, 3.0 includes a more robust search engine, 'My Beatport', 'Users Also Bought' 'Customized weekly emails' 'Enhanced Top 10 lists' and 'Email to a Friend.'

To help with music discovery, Beatport launched a corresponding community site, Beatportal.com, on May 28, 2007. Beatportal is a result of Beatport's goal to be the most relevant online resource for electronic music. The vision for Beatportal is to provide music lovers with up-to-date information about the world of electronic music. This site offers access to music news, industry news, music reviews, Podcasts, videos, DJ profiles, event listings, nightclubs, and much more. Beatport's main office is located in Denver Colorado with satellite offices in New York and Berlin.

klik
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

beatport.com Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: beatport.com   beatport.com Empty18/7/2011, 16:58

evo, redizajnirali su konačno beatport, i nekako mi se za sada sviđa kako je to odrađeno...nekako ide lakše beatport.com 218134 ali ne i plejer za sada beatport.com 153636
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

beatport.com Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: beatport.com   beatport.com Empty

[Vrh] Go down

beatport.com

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema [Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
pistolerobreaks :: razno-