pistolerobreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakbeat, dnb, dubstep, psy, dub, tech, jazz, funk, rock etc...

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Share | 

EGOLESS

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

EGOLESS  Empty
PostajNaslov: EGOLESS    EGOLESS  Empty2/5/2009, 06:46

EGOLESS  Egocover

Mighty Vibes is proud to present you its first release. Egoless is a deep experimental dubstep producer from Croatia. Receiving radio & DJ support from well known SUB.FM DJs like BunzerO, Myrkur, DFRNT and many others is surely a confirmation of quality. His unique style is defined by experimenting with sound, and breaking the barriers between genres, production standards and so on, brings you his first 6 track EP combining mystical deep vibes, some oriental melodies, with addicting broken dubstep rhytms will take you on a 30+ minute journey into unknown.

" Everything owns its existence, solely, and completely to sound… Sound is a factor wich holds it together. Sound is the basis of form and shape. In the beginning was the word and the word was GOD. We are told that this is how the world began and how creation took shape. If we put that in the modern idiom and say that into the great voids of space came a sound and matter took shape"

TRACKLIST:

01 - Ja (Third) (7:25)
02 - Egoists (5:24)
03 - Identity Rain (5:46)
04 - Karbonat (3:56)
05 - Orchid (5:17)
06 - Echowalk (4:25)

DOWNLOAD AT:
http://www.archive.org/details/Egoless-NoEgoNoProblemsEp

Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Croatia
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/hr/

Kratka recenzija vlasnika Echodub labela :

"It all started with “Ja” after hearing it on Myrkur’s Radikal Radio on Sub FM. I was hooked by the depth, and sheer production value in a track which took dubstep, and mixed with a real middle-eastern vibe. Not in the blatant, dancefloor-filling sens of Chase and Status, but in a way that was far more profound, and encompassing.

And so, I’m delighted to be able to promote the No Ego, No Problems EP - where you can get this and 5 other sublime tracks for free. Yep… sheer quality, for nothing.

Croatia’s Egoless has me hooked. A producer who has taken real time and precision to perfect an EP of tracks which take influence from a variety of places, styles and dare I say it feelings.

In his own words “I have some special feelings about the songs in this release, I don’t want to sell this, and make it a “product”. That’s the reason i refused some of the labels that wanted to release this and decided to put this for free. You may disrespect and ignore it automatically because it’s free, but the positive feelings that aroused my soul while making these tunes will never fade away…”

I shouldn’t need to say anything else."

http://www.sittingovation.com/dubstep/egoless-no-ego-no-problems-ep-free/
http://echodub.co.uk

Zadnja promjena: zm; 18/2/2011, 08:03; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

EGOLESS  Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: EGOLESS    EGOLESS  Empty18/10/2010, 13:16

[Vrh] Go down
comboninja

comboninja

Broj postova : 112
Registration date : 06.01.2009

EGOLESS  Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: EGOLESS    EGOLESS  Empty18/10/2010, 17:00

baš sam ga neki dan skonto kad sam se sjetio da je i kao illumination imo masu masu dobre stvari, naletim na ovo i predobro je. Very Happy fala na linku Wink
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

EGOLESS  Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: EGOLESS    EGOLESS  Empty18/2/2011, 08:04

[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

EGOLESS  Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: EGOLESS    EGOLESS  Empty

[Vrh] Go down