pistolerobreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakbeat, dnb, dubstep, psy, dub, tech, jazz, funk, rock etc...

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Share | 

Evol Intent

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

Evol Intent Empty
PostajNaslov: Evol Intent   Evol Intent Empty25/3/2009, 06:58

Evol Intent F_A1698301123m_6ea1527

Ashley Scott Jones, Nick Weiller & Mike Diasio

Profile:
Over the last few years, Evol Intent has emerged as one of the leading forces in the United States Drum and Bass movement. Both as a label and as a production trio, Evol Intent are considered some of the biggest up and coming talents in the entire dnb industry. Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia the crew consists of Knick, Gigantor and The Enemy. Apart from being a production outfit, Evol Intent also owns and operates their own label, which functions as an outlet for their own work as well as like-minded artists.

After building an underground following with their first 3 releases, Evol Intent began to get some attention from distributors, both in the USA and overseas. They wound up signing a deal with Alpha Magic to handle their distribution for Evol Intent Recordings. Soon after, Evol Intent caught the eye of the award winning and historic dnb label, Renegade Hardware. Hardware had just launched a new label and they were interested in new material from Evol Intent for the label (Barcode records). After their first release with Barcode, Hardware was quick to snatch up Evol Intent and offer them an exclusive deal as permanent artists on the roster. Around the same time, Dieselboy approached the Evol Intent trio to do a remix for his upcoming cd, "The Dungeon Masters Guide." Upon completion of the remix, Dieselboy asked Evol Intent to do yet another remix for the cd, but this time he asked them to remix a song from a legendary producer known as BT.

Beyond all of the hard work they have put in to their music in the last year, Evol Intent are showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. They have had releases on labels such as Renegade Hardware, Human imprint, Outbreak records and of course, Evol Intent Recordings. Early 2005, we will see the Evol Intent EP, debuting on Renegade Hardware, as well as countless releases on their own Evol Intent Recordings imprint, which is now distributed internationally through LOAD Media.

Evol Intent has officially gone worldwide and will prove to be one of the hardest working outfits in drum & bass with non-stop DJ international tour dates, a heavy release schedule of originals and remixes for some of the top labels and artists in the scene, and even their own clothing online shop (opening soon!). The trio also has plans to launch a full on LIVE show in the next year.

URLs:
http://www.evolintent.com/
http://www.myspace.com/evolintent
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Evol+Intent

[Vrh] Go down
Nemo

Nemo

Broj postova : 236
Registration date : 07.11.2008

Evol Intent Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Evol Intent   Evol Intent Empty30/4/2009, 19:46

Taj Evol Intent... mamu im njihovu. Sto reci...
Evo ne mogu se sjetit ni jedne njihove nekolaboracijske stvari a da je zbilja dobra. Sve kaj valja napravili su il s Ewun-om il s eventualno jos nekim drugim, sto nije nesto nuzno lose, al kvragu i sve! Slusam njihov album, Era of Diversion, od tih devetnaest stvari, cetiri valjaju, al onak zbilja, svaka cast valjaju! clap clap clap

2. Era of Diversion
6. Odd Number - meni mozda i najjaca, bas je destroyer!
8. 8-Bit Bitch + Spor-ov Remix
11. Reality Check

Skoro sve ostale su u stilu: "Dobro pa koooooooji je ovo quuuuuraaaac!!!" Evol Intent 141301
Jos neke stvari po Lifted i ostalim kompilacijskim vinilima su tak, srednja zalost. Stvarno zna postat prezamoran i cesto neslusljiv taj njihov darkstep il kaj je vec...

Od dobroga bi osim gore navedenog Flipside jos izdvojio Midnight Express.

I sad se osvrnem i skuzim da bas sve njihove stvari koje mi valjaju nisu napravili solo. Al dobro, valjda mora bit i takvih... Evol Intent 610468 Oni su eto dokaz da su kolaboracije stvarno plodonosne. Evol Intent 142325
[Vrh] Go down
zm

zm

Broj postova : 3410
Registration date : 14.10.2007

Evol Intent Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Evol Intent   Evol Intent Empty1/5/2009, 07:31

bolje su im kolaboracije uglavnom Evol Intent 878402 ...nisu ni meni niš posebno...ali svako malo prdnu dobru stvar
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Evol Intent Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Evol Intent   Evol Intent Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Evol Intent

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema [Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
pistolerobreaks :: bubanj & bas-